Top Posts & Pages
- Argentine Tango
- Ballroom Dance Videos
- Ballroom Dancers Profiles
- Ballroom Dances
- Ballroom Dancing
- Ballroom Dancing Competitions
- Ballroom Dancing in Boston
- Ballroom Dancing Lessons
- Ballroom Dancing Partner Search
- Blackpool Ballroom Dancing Championships
- Boston Dance Events
- Cha Cha Dance
- Dancing With The Stars
- IDSF Latin Championships
- Jive Dance
- Rumba Dance
- So You Think You Can Dance
- Social Dancing
- Ballroom Dancing Etiquette – Hygiene, Asking Someone to Dance, Personal Space, Leading and Following, and more!
- Where to Go Dancing in Boston – Partner Dancing Venues
- Rumba Dance – How to Dance International Latin Rumba
- 5 Unexpected Benefits of Ballroom Dancing – We Bet you had No Idea!
- Swing Dance with MIT Swing & Lindy Hop Club on Friday, May, 13th 2016
- How to Become a Good Ballroom Dancer – Winning Competitions – Excelling at Social Dancing
- How is a Ballroom Dancing Competition Judged?
- How to Find a Ballroom Dancing Partner
- Open Latin Finals – 2015 Harvard Open Ballroom Dance Competition
- How to Become a Professional Ballroom Dancer & What to Expect
- How to Beat & Overcome Ballroom Dancing Competition Nerves
- Psychology of Ballroom Dance – Overcoming What Holds You Back
- Benefits of Ballroom Dancing that You had No Idea About!
- How to Dance Argentine Tango Milonga like a Pro! Well Almost
- Ballroom Dancing: A Basic Guide for the Perplexed – Reference for the Rest of us!
- Chelsie Hightower’s Biography
- Cha Cha Video Aleksandr Biyevetskiy and Clarion Hess
- Mørten Loewe and Roselina Doneva Jive – 2015 Professional Showcase
- IDSF world Latin 2010 Dance Videos
- 2010 IDSF world Latin championships in New York
Category Archives: So You Think You Can Dance
Chelsie Hightower is a professional ballroom dancer who became famous for her appearances on the reality TV show SYTYCD and DWTS. She was born in Las Vegas, Nevada. Chelsie was the only girl and the youngest of 6 children. She stared dancing at the age of 9 in Utah. After a short amateur dancer career, she made a name for herself on So you think you can dance, and Dancing with the stars. Continue reading